Your bed and breakfast – Ambiance Végétale
Our bed and breakfast with its plant-based ambience brings softness and serenity thanks to the combination of materials and colors, rattan, linen, green and ecru….
This charming north-west-facing guest room boasts a 7m2 private terrace extending from the bay window.
The room is on one level.
For your comfort and well-being:
- A 160×200 bed with its natural woven rattan headboard is made up of a professional-quality box spring and mattress, because the quality of your sleep is an integral part of a good night’s rest and your well-being.
- A sitting area with two natural rattan armchairs is ideal for a comfortable reading break, or a TV break with an 80cm flat-screen TV that can be swivelled and tilted.
- A large bathroom with a 150×100 walk-in shower, equipped with a towel warmer and hairdryer (no need to pack your suitcase). This shower room is very bright thanks to its windows and is mostly made of travertine.
- A walk-in wardrobe with shelves and hanging space for optimum storage of your belongings, “just like at home”.
- Premium-quality bed linen, bathrobes and towels equip this charming room.
- A coffee maker with pods and a kettle with herbal teas are available in the room.
- Free WiFi.
Set in a green/white/natural decor
timeless / rattan / soft / vegetable / luminous / elegant
Breakfast included :
Breakfast is served on your private terrace or on the veranda overlooking the pool.
It includes hot drinks, freshly squeezed morning fruit juice, seasonal fruit, fresh bread, pastries, homemade pastries, homemade jams, yoghurt, etc…
Low SeasonNovember 15 - March 31
105€/night (mini 2 nights)
High SeasonJune 15 - September 17
130€/night (minimum 2 nights)
Average SeasonSeptember 18 - November 14 / April 1 - June 14
115€/night (mini 2 nights)
*During the F1 Grand Prix at Circuit Paul Ricard, minimum 2-day booking, 250€/night.
Any modification is only possible with the agreement of “une Pause en Provence” and may result in additional charges.We inform you that in the event of cancellation of the reservation before the beginning of the stay, an indemnity will be due, as a penalty clause by the customer, fixed in the following way:
- if the cancellation is made more than 15 days before the arrival date, the deposit will be refunded in full;
- if the cancellation is made less than 14 days before the date of arrival, the full payment will be retained by “Une Pause en Provence”.
In the event of early departure during the stay: full payment for the service booked.
Find out more about our terms and conditions.