Your guest room – Classic Chic ambience
This bed and breakfast with its chic, soothing ambience will provide you with a pleasant moment of relaxation. This Classic Chic guest room faces south and west, offering a double view of the garden below, the setting sun and the swimming pool. This charming guest room is all on one level.
For your comfort and well-being, our Classic Chic guest room features :
- Your room is equipped with a queen-size bed with a professional-quality box spring and mattress. Sleep quality is an integral part of good rest and well-being. It can accommodate a single bed 180×200 or separate beds 2x90x200.
- A large walk-in wardrobe and a suitcase rack provide practical, optimum storage “just like at home”.
- A lounge area with a genuine Voltaire armchair, repainted and upholstered by us, is perfect for a comfortable reading break, as well as a TV break with an 80cm flat-screen TV that can be swivelled and tilted.
- A large bathroom with shower and bathtub, equipped with a towel warmer, hairdryer and hair straightener (no clutter in your suitcase).
- Very bright bathroom with large window.
- Premium-quality bed linen, bathrobes and towels equip this charming room.
- A secretary, which we’ve given a makeover, houses a coffee maker and pods, as well as a kettle and infusions.
- Free Wifi
All in a Pink/Green/Black decor
timeless / soft / contemporary / elegant / bright
Breakfast included :
Breakfast is served on the terrace in front of your room overlooking the pool, or on the veranda overlooking the pool. It includes hot drinks, freshly squeezed morning fruit juice, seasonal fruit, fresh bread, pastries, homemade pastries, homemade jams, yoghurt, etc…
Low SeasonNovember 15 - March 31
105€/night (mini 2 nights)
High SeasonJune 15 - September 17
130€/night (minimum 2 nights)
Average SeasonSeptember 18 - November 14 / April 1 - June 14
115€/night (mini 2 nights)
*During the F1 Grand Prix at Circuit Paul Ricard, minimum 2-day booking, 250€/night.
Any modification is only possible with the agreement of “une Pause en Provence” and may result in additional charges.We inform you that in the event of cancellation of the reservation before the beginning of the stay, an indemnity will be due, as a penalty clause by the customer, fixed in the following way:
- if the cancellation is made more than 15 days before the arrival date, the deposit will be refunded in full;
- if the cancellation is made less than 14 days before the date of arrival, the full payment will be retained by “Une Pause en Provence”.
In the event of early departure during the stay: full payment for the service booked.
Find out more about our terms and conditions.